Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Your Moment of Awesome for the Day (or Fallcon Prologue 2)

Yeah, I've been busy the last day or two, so I haven't gotten around to writing up my FallCon report, but I'll try to get it out ASAP (including pics). Still, there was something that caught my attention at a table - Peter Krause's table, which he sadly wasn't at both times I stopped by, with Power of Shazam #40 on it. It doesn't compete with The Spectre riding a dinosaur made of flames, but still I think it's neat. And what is featured on this cover and the interiors?





Mary Marvel shooting a big ray gun at Mr. Mind inside the white house.

Remind me again why they made her evil? Also, I love the ominous hummmm. ‎

1 comment:

Bookman230 said...

I can't be the only one reminded of Ghostbusters, right?